Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Okay, More Discipline.

It's not like I'm not disciplined.

I am, I swear.

I just feel as though it's time to be more disciplined. Especially about writing, reading, studying. Don't get me wrong, I do all three things routinely, week in and week out; but mostly it's for something. A sermon, a lesson, research, etc.

I rarely do anything for myself, just to do it.

So, here it is. My blog. My personal thoughts, my ideas, my observations. My wife kept telling me that I needed to start a blog, so here it is, in all it's glory. I'm actually wondering how many blogs started in the exact same fashion that this one is...

At any rate, it's started. And the first thought for this inevitably popular blog?

I really hope I can say something profound.

No comments:

Post a Comment