Thursday, April 1, 2010

I'm an I.




I'm not a D. I'm not an S, nor am I a C.


I'm an I.


If you've taken these personality tests before, then you know whereof I speak. Or is it whatof I speak?


I just returned from reGroup, in Loveland, Colorado. And if God doesn't live in Colorado, after he gave Jim Carrey all His power, I'm sure that's where He vacationed. Near Estes Park. Man, what a drive. And those of you who have seen this wonder kown as "a mountain", just back off. I'm from Illinois.


We don't have mountains. We have piles. And construction.


So, I'm an I. Here's what the test says about my personality:


Social, persuasive, friendly.
Energetic, busy, optimistic, distractible.
Imaginative, focus on the new and future.
Poor time managers. Focused on people than tasks.
Tell rather than ask.
Ask 'Who?'
And you all wonder why I haven't blogged since December...:) I've been busy! (See "distracted")
At any rate, the trip was amazing, I met some incredible people, and they've inspired me to hopefully get over that hump of thinking that I can't write what I'm thinking on a blog. It's why I don't tweet. Do people really care about my trip to the store? Do they really wonder what movie I'm going to? Furthermore, do I want them to know?
I think they do. And I think I want them to know. So there.
And, chances are, since I can't change my I any more than you can change your attitude when stuck behind a 90 year old woman driving in that imaginary lane on the highway, I'll probably write for a few weeks.
Then get distrac....hey...something shiny.....

1 comment: